Come Hungry To The DC Mac + Cheese Festival
Comfort food comes in many different forms, but there’s one that stands out as a favorite among diners of all ages. It’s mac and cheese, and it’s a crowd-pleaser of the cheesiest proportions. It’s so epic, in fact, that it deserves its own festival. Lucky for those whose cravings of this ooey-gooey pasta know no bounds, there is one! It’s the DC Mac + Cheese Festival, and it’s coming to town on Saturday, October 26.
The Cheesiest Festival Around
The DC Mac + Cheese Festival is a celebration of a dish that’s beloved by toddlers and octogenarians alike. The festival takes place at 1880 2nd Street Southwest, in Akridge Lot (next to Audi Field). With more than 15 kinds of mac and cheese available for the sampling, even the most hardcore fan will be able to get their fill. Also on hand will be:
- Live music from DC’s hottest DJs
- A Chef’s Corner with cheesy creations
- More than 30 craft beers, wines, ciders, and spirits
The festival is on from 1 p.m. to 5 p.m. (opens one hour early, at noon, for VIP ticket holders) and promises a day of delicious indulgence and fun for everyone in attendance.
Go VIP, General Admission, or Mac + Cheese Only, but whatever you do, get your tickets to this hot festival while they last. Tickets range from $25 to $70 and can be purchased online. Check out what you’ll get with each ticket type:
- VIP – One hour early admission, All-You-Care-To-Taste drinks, four mac and cheese tickets, a souvenir glass, live entertainment, the Chef’s Corner, and special VIP toilets
- General Admission – All-You-Care-To-Taste drinks, a souvenir glass, live entertainment, and the Chef’s Corner
- Mac + Cheese Only Admission – Four mac and cheese tickets, live entertainment, and the Chef’s Corner
You might also like: Take A Tour Of King Street
Savor the Savings at Safford of Springfield
Believe it or not, there are some cravings that can’t be satisfied by even the cheesiest bowl of pasta. For instance, the craving for a brand-new car at an amazing price. You won’t find that at the DC Mac + Cheese Festival, but you’ll find that and more at Safford Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM Fiat of Springfield. Come by our dealership and whet your appetite with our tantalizing selection of new vehicles from our signature brands, plus high-quality used vehicles from many others. And if you’re tempted by our inventory, just wait until you hear about how much you can save with our special offers and incentives. Stop by today and see what we have in store.