Challenge Yourself Behind The Wheel Of the 2020 Dodge Challenger
Say Hello to the 2020 Dodge Challenger
The American muscle car. Classic. Iconic. Bold. Those are just a few words that describe this beloved segment of the automotive industry. Muscle car enthusiasts can be grateful that the fine folks at Dodge continue to deliver the muscle-bound goods in the form of the 2020 Dodge Challenger.
If you’re familiar with the Dodge brand’s racing roots, then the sheer power and performance of this car should come as no surprise. Its looks are a bit of a throwback, but with a touch of modernism to keep it fresh.
What You Need to Know About the 2020 Dodge Challenger
- Happy Anniversary: In honor of the 50th anniversary of the original Challenger, a special anniversary package is available on the 2020 Challenger.
- Powerplants Aplenty: The 2020 Challenger certainly offers plenty of choices when it comes to engines including 3.6L Pentastar® V6, 5.7L Hemi® V8, 392 Hemi® V8, Supercharged 6.2L Hemi® V8, and Supercharged high-output 6.2L Hemi® V8 options.
- Exclusivity is Key: The 2020 version of the Challenger also offers class exclusive available all-wheel drive on certain trim levels. That’s something you won’t get with the other guys.
- Custom Driving Experience: Dodge offers the 2020 Challenger with available SRT drive modes. This feature lets you customize the steering, suspension, and transmission performance. It also offers three different drive modes: Street, Sport, and Track.
- It’s Got The Tech: Dodge makes sure to include a bevy of tech options no matter what trim or iteration of the 2020 Challenger you choose. A 7-inch infotainment touchscreen is standard along with the highly-coveted Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto functions. You can also step up to even more extravagant tech features if you wish.
You Might Also Like: See What The Jeep Wrangler Is Made Of!
Test Drive A 2020 Challenger Today at Safford CDJR of Springfield
Let’s face it: it’s one thing to read about a muscle car like the Challenger, but when you get behind the wheel and take it for a test drive – that’s a completely different story. That’s why now is a good time to visit Safford CDJR of Springfield and check out our inventory of new Challenger models. We can even arrange for a home test drive delivery!